I would like to describe myself as a simple person, with a positve attitude towards life.
Like many others, I also have records of both success and failures in my life. Currently
I have been working in USA as an IT Professional.
Hobbies make one's life enjoying. More hobbies means more taste of life.
However getting lost in lots of hobbies may make the life a bit tricky. At
least it is true for me. I still have a number of hobbies, though lost few
along the way of my life.
Here is a list of some of my hobbies:
- I like Travelling, even though got less chances to travel around.
- You'll find me hearing Musics most of the times whenever i'm home.
- Yea, I like watching Movies too. They are mainly Hindi and English ones.
- I'm very much fond of Reading Novels. There are varieties of types in my favorites list.
- My hobby of Working with Electronics and Computer has already been turned into my profession now.
- Whenever I get leisure, I like to pass it in Sleeping and Dreaming. Don't disturb me at that time.
- I passed my child-hood with hobbies like Gardening, Painting, Writing Poems, Collecting Stamps and Coins that I still feel for.
- Now also I write Poems sometimes, but very occasionally.
Below is a list of my favorites:
- Different shades of blue
- Rose (purple red)
- Old Bengali modern songs
- Science Fiction, Fantasy, Martial Arts
- Traditional Bengali food
- My Dad
- Seba Prokashoni, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Mohammad Zafar Iqbal
- Rabindranath Tagore